Stay Connected virtual Paraplanners are able to perform Paraplanner duties from day 1 and can start immediately.
Our remote working Paraplanners have over 4 years experience working within the role and have achieved the Level 4 Diploma Financial Planning.
Stay Connected Paraplanners are personable, hard working, ambitious and have a good knowledge of Financial Services products.
Paraplanner responsibilities include;
- Fund research
- Writing client letters
- Preparing and maintaining client files
- Implementing recommendations as well as case analysis including product comparisons.
- Writing suitability reports for clients based on the advisers recommendations
- Producing Investment replacement analysis
- Obtaining illustrations and product information from providers
- Maintain and manage the LOA procedures.
- Dealing with taxation calculations, file preparation and maintaining a work in progress schedule
- Dealing with general enquiries and resolving client queries
- Handling new business submissions and maintaining compliant client records
If you require a Paraplanner to join your team you can contact Keily on 01902 798189 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org for our rates and start dates.