As an executive virtual assistant (E.V.A) we provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, organising local and international travel agendas and managing diaries for all business Markets.
Meetings / Customer Coordination
- Communicate effectively and professionally to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders across the UK and Europe relevant to the Executive’s portfolio, such as HR, Financial and Operational Reporting and Media enquiries.
- Coordinate regular and occasional meetings with internally and externally.
- Assist in the preparation of briefing materials, presentations and collateral for meetings in a timely fashion.
- Produce and distribute minutes.
- Book meeting rooms and ensure refreshments are provided where required.
Diary Management / Emails
- Arrange meetings and keep diaries constantly up-to-date.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure there are no calendar overlaps, enabling the MD’s to perform their job to the highest standard.
- Regularly review e-mails as required, forwarding and bringing to the attention of others as appropriate.
- Deal with correspondence and emails quickly and efficiently where appropriate and to a high standard
- Arrange all aspects of travel for trips including flights, hotel bookings, currency, car parking, and car hire etc.
- Create comprehensive travel packs.
- Assist with travel for non-staff members, as and when required.
- Assist with travel for other employees, as and when required.
- Produce purchase orders and payment requests.
- Implement and maintain an efficient filing system Drop Box is a safe and secure virtual system.
- To be the first point of contact for any telephone enquiries, ensuring all messages are forwarded/actioned quickly and efficiently.
- Send out Company Wide Communications as required.
- Create expense claims.
- Manage the organisation of any Company Christmas / Summer parties.
- Research and book restaurants for customer and staff meetings.
- Purchase marketing items and ad hoc office requests.
- Assist in organising and occasionally attend Marketing events.
Contact me firstname.lastname@example.org for more details